Thursday 27 January 2011

Baby 9 & 10

I decided to try a different hair style and colour. I loved this hairstyle and I decided to put  some baby pink highlights in, what does everyone think?
I looked in the mirror and said to myself "This is the look for me!"
Yay! Birthday time! 
Talen looked just like Dylan! He had his hair and his eyes.
Teilia had my old hair colour and Dylan's eyes.
Brooke grew into a beautiful young woman and i knew she would get all the men! 
Grace was very pretty aswell! She still hated being girly though! 
Now that Brooke and Grace have moved out i had no extra help around and i was always exhausted! As the triplets were so caring they decided to age up into teenagers and help me out around the house. 
Maci likes to keep her hair comfy.  
Della also likes to keep her hair comfy.
Violet likes to keep her hair down.
I decided to go and meet my next father! Apollo Bloom. I asked him if he was single. Yay hes single!
I complemented his unique white hair.
I talked about my family and the 100 baby challenge.
I gave Apollo a friendly hug.
I asked him to try for a baby, he rejected as he said he wasn't ready yet.
I finally Persuaded him to try for a baby! In the elavator!? No lullaby! 
I decided to try for a baby in the bed this time but no lullaby.
So we tried again but still no lullaby!
I had to go home and look after the kids so i said id call him when i could try again.
Why am i throwing up!? I never heard the lullaby! Well it looks like im pregnant! :D
I rang Apollo to tell him the Brilliant news! 
I felt a little kick from my belly! :D im pregnant! 
My baby bump on day 1 which you can hardly see.
Baby bump day 2.
I decided to paint.
My bump is getting pretty big now!
Violet loves the hot tub! She loves to relax in it everyday.
I was fast asleep until i was woken up by...
LABOUR!!!! This birth was so hard and painful! 
I really needed to get to hospital as quick as possible!!!
After a long and painful birth I came out of the hospital with a baby carrier! Was it twins or triplets/.
Meet Max Alexander Wriner Named after my fave band ReConnected's Max Mondryk.
And Harry Paul Wriner Also name after my fave band ReConnected's Harry Mondryk.

2 comments:

  1. Good job, Maci, Della, and Violet are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!
    You should keep this hair color for good!
    You should also name a baby Neleh, just a thought lol.

    ~Neleh

    ReplyDelete