Wednesday 16 March 2011

Babies 13 & 14 - 2 more little ones.

I changed my hair style for a fresh start after Zeke had got Custody of Ethan and Ryan.


I looked in the mirror and said to myslef "I love this look"

I had heard about this household with 4 men who really wanted to be dads of my 100 baby challenge!

One of the men called Ricky Clark ran up to me and said "Please Danny let me be first!" I replied "sure"

He has brown eyes, brown hair with light brown highlights and a few freckles.


I bought a new house! This is the first floor.

This is my bedroom

I went to the bathroom and when I came back i found Ricky playing with the dolls house! I said to him "So you have the childish trait?" ;)

After he finished playing with the dolls house he came and gave me a kiss and said "I'm ready to be a dad."

I fell in love with his body!


A few minutes later we heard the beautiful lullaby music play through the house.

We were both so tired and we dropped asleep straight after becoming pregnant.

I loved the new kitchen, I cooked in it even if i wasn't hungry.

I talked to the challenge mothers on the group chat.

And then i decided to write a novel.

I stood up and noticed a little bump!

Watching Kids tv brought back childhood memories.

I painted whilst looking over the glorious sunset valley!


My baby bump was getting big! I thought i was about to pop!

At 1am i suddenly went into labour! 

At 6am i gave birth to a little girl called Yot.

And her twin sister Nessa (named after Vanessa Wood)

No comments:

Post a Comment