Friday 17 December 2010

Babies 2 & 3 - 2 bundles of joy!

Jake aged up into a toddler and looked exactly like me!

I changed my hair!

I went to the pool to see if any possible fathers were there. Yumi Sekemento was skinny dipping.

I decided to steal her clothes as a laugh.


I met a man called Leighton Sekemento who seemed like a nice man and he was single!


I aged Jake up the next day.

Jake loved cars and wanted to be a racing car driver when he gets older!

Jake loved his big boys bed.


I moved house to get more space.


I bought a christmas tree which was great!




Jake told me he got beaten up at school today, I told him that it might be your clothes.


Jake was now alot cooler!


I entered miss ultimate sim 2011 here are my pictures.





I decided to choose a different man as Leighton didn't like me! Jessip Phillips wanted to take part in as many challenges as possible!

We kissed!

Tried for a baby

And the lullaby music played through the house.


Jake did his homework outside the city hall? 


My first signs of pregnancy.


With all this spare time on my hands I did some chores around the house.


Jake was still being bullied but didn't want me to do anything about it!




Being sure i was pregnat with a big bump i went to visit Jay and Della.

Me and Della had a laugh!





"Can you feel it kick?" I asked Della.
"Yes, very hard to! This ones a devil!" Della Replied
"Let Maci know!"

When i got home I went into labour!

After a short birth I came out of the hospital with little Grace.

And her twin sister Brooke!

No comments:

Post a Comment