Tuesday 21 December 2010

Babies 4,5 & 6 - 3 green little births

I got a new everyday outfit that was also maternity wear.

Jake talked on the phone to his friend Elisabeth.

I aged the twins. First Brooke.

Now Grace.

Brooke had most of her dads features.

Grace also had most of her dads features. 

Now Jake's birthday!

Jake looked even more like me as a teen and still didnt have any of Cyl0ne's features

I went down the street and met Jimmy Newbie. He was one of Violet Newbie's kids. He wanted to take part in my challenge!

I changed my hairstyle and put some blonde highlights in.

Me and Jimmy kissed

I told him about my family.

We then snogged.

But when we were in bed he rejected trying for a baby.

I managed to convince him to try for a baby.

We struggled to here the lullaby music as Brooke was crying. But i did here it abit and i was pregnant!


My bump didnt show up much but i could feel it a bit.

I Went into labour when i was just about to feed Grace. I didnt feel much pain but i still decided i needed to go to the hospital.

I rushed out of the hospital with a baby carrier!

I had a little baby girl called Della name after my sister Della Wriner.

I had another little girl called Maci named after one of my other sisters Maci Wriner.

And another little girl called Violet named after Violet Newbie

No comments:

Post a Comment