Tuesday 7 December 2010

Baby 1 -The 3rd Wriner baby 1!

I'm Danny Wriner, the younger sister to Della Wriner and Maci Wriner my twin is Earol Wriner and i have another sister called Winny Wriner! Maci and Della have taken on the 100 baby challenge and i am the 3rd Wriner to take it on! Della has completed the challenge and has settled down with her husband Jay and they now have a family together! Maci is on baby 7 at the moment! My traits are Family-Orientied, Eco-friendly, Hopless romantic, Flirty and friendly.

I moved into a small house with 2 large bedrooms a small bathroom, a little kicthen and a large garden!

Heres the bathroom.

The kicthen.

I moved the bed into a corner so that there would be room for babies in this room aswell when i have lots of them!

I bought 2 cribs, one for a boy and one for a girl.

I played the guitar.

Gardening.

I went to the park to get on with the challenge and find a father for baby 1!

I met a man called Cycl0ne sw0rd!

I asked him if he was single, luckily he was!

I decided to paint to bring in even more money!

My painting wasnt very good but i know if i practise i will get much better!


I invited Cycl0ne over but he wasnt to kean on having a baby!

Eventually he accepted!

We got into the bed and tried for a baby!

The lullaby sounded to Danny for the first time!

I thought he looked very different without his hat on.

EWWWW this pregnancy isnt very nice!


I still wasnt very good at painting!

The sink was broken so i had a go at fixing it.

I was stopped by my expanding tummy! I was definetly pregnant!

I was getting better at painting but it still wasnt a masterpiece.

I rang Cycl0ne to tell him about the pregnancy!

OWWWWWW THIS IS SO PAINFULL I BETTER GET TO THE HOSPITAL FOR PAIN RELIEF!

As i was eco-friendly i rode to hospital even though i was in terrible pain!

After a short labour i came out of the hospital with a little baby boy called Jake.

2 comments:

  1. great start! Cyclone was my first dad for my other 100 baby challenged that only got to one and it was a boy too XD good luck

    --Mischa Rae Secrest X

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post! I really like your maternity outfit ;)
    Lol, it was my old house too, and Cyclone was my first dad for my challenge too! We have so much in common :D
    Looking forward for the next post!

    ReplyDelete